Did you make sure that all routers have a different IP address?

My last hard to track down fiasco was after a power failure, one of my NAS
devices reset back to the same default 192.168.1.1 address that the router
had, and it was maddening, losing connectivity, slow downloads, PC not
working without ipconfig/release and /renew, etc.

I even tried 2 different DSL modems and bought a new Netgear router
thinking the one I had was going bad.

Nope, turned out I just had another device on the LAN with the same address
as my Netgear Router/Gateway/DHCP server..  :)

--

JRS      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Please remove  **X**  to reply...

...Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult...