-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ben Ruset
Sent: Sunday, February 24, 2008 11:30 AM
To: hardware@hardwaregroup.com
Subject: Re: [H] Vista class action

This is absolutely the most retarded thing I've ever read:

"These common issues ... are whether Vista Home Basic, in truth, can
fairly be called 'Vista' and whether Microsoft's 'Windows Vista Capable'
marketing campaign inflated demand market-wide for 'Windows Vista
Capable' PCs," she wrote.

Why the hell would you not call Vista Home Basic "Vista?" And since when
has there been market demand for Vista at all? If anything, Vista has
put XP in more demand.

I hate lawyers.