Yep just saw that.  Sort of fishy tho - that can only affect like what, 10
users?  We'll see how long this lasts, more than a few days and methinks
there was a deeper reason.

And here's a good link with more info on exactly what's in SP3:

http://lifehacker.com/385295/field-guide-to-windows-xp-sp3

----
Brian