Thanks Joe!

Chapter one is written, but the story is far from
over. I think we all know what kind
of an asshole I can be and I'm not conceding loss yet.
Biggest sticking point for me
is IF (big IF) then have a functional card I want
x-ship & call tags because I am not
paying anymore $$$ for this thing nor being down for
weeks. As it is I'm getting
burnt for $40 because I ordered less than a week
before the price drop & rebate
kicked in, so I am digging my heels in.

Nvidia was a non-starter here and the card is damn
fast if the cool just worked the
way it's supposed to! There's a lot of flack going
around that I did not see before
ordering and it's not just Sapphire though they are
"No. 1 Manufacturer".

http://forums.amd.com/game/messageview.cfm?catid=260&threadid=92645

Joe User wrote:
> Hello j,
>
> Wednesday, April 30, 2008, 8:32:36 PM, you wrote:

<snip>

>> So folks, spend your funds somewhere else because
>> official & unofficial this smells
>> of BS!
>

> Good info - thanks for sharing - sucks you got
burnt.

Be a better friend, newshound, and