I've had quite a few burned up Antecs as well. I've since learned that most
of the models I've had burn up were built by CWT. They now use SeaSonic for
most models. I don't know if the Antec-branded SeaSonic-build models are as
good as a branded SeaSonic, but I'd feel at least a little better about them
today.

My preference is generally PCP&C / SeaSonic (Some PCP&C units, like the
Silencer series, are built by SeaSonic; others by Win-Tact), then
SeaSonic-built supplies (Like the Corsair HX series, 620w and below), then
FSP/SPI/Sparkle. There are some brands that are fairly exotic that are
superior...but the availability of those above is generally far better.

BTW, the newest Corsair HX units (over 620 watts) and the VX series are
built by...yep, CWT. Supposedly new CWT units are solid...but I'm playing
wait-and-see.

Greg