On a lark, I purchased Call of Duty War Chest on special from NewEgg. This
was my first fps, and I really enjoyed it. In addition, my 20 year old
daughter has really enjoyed playing the game.

I am looking for suggestions for similar games. I would particularly like a
game where my daughter and I can play on a lan on the SAME side AGAINST the
AI. Are there any games like that? NOT online.

We are not locked to the WWII theme, but do enjoy that time period of
history, weapons etc. wise.

Just looking for some suggestions. They do not need to be the latest and
greatest, in fact, older might be better so they don't stress the hardware.
Up to the task as far as cpu, but not the vid card side. Vista compatibility
a must.

Thanks for your input.

Jim Maki
[EMAIL PROTECTED]