Which particular P/N boards are the G84/G86 used in?  I do have a
8800GT and an 8800GTS here, but no problems so far.

My experience with Nvidia has mostly been, install card, load drivers,
run.  Next version drivers make it go faster.

My experience with ATI has been, install card, load drivers, doesn't
work, download new drivers, it sort-of works, don't worry fixed in
next driver version, months later, new driver version, something
different broken or same stuff not fixed, runs slower, oh, that'll be
fixed in next driver version, rinse and repeat.

But that's just my experience.  The 8800GT/Unreal Tournament problem
has really irritated me as the problem is supposed to be fixed in the
177 version.  Currently a 177 version is released for every operating
system EXCEPT XP.  And that's been like that for a month now.

So I'm in the market for a new video card, want something fast that'll
work.  Seems like a pipedream....

Steve