I had posted this before but didn't get any responses. I have a networked
external hdd. Myworldbook, 1 TB.

I can see the drive and backup to or from it. But I want a good program to do
that automatically. The Mionet that came with it is horrible.

I tried the trial version of Norton Ghost but can't get it to see the hdd. It
keeps asking for a pw, I have tried all I know that would be related to the
network, but no go.

Any suggestions?

I want my laptop backed up each day as I do all my work and billing on it. It
would be a big plus if it would back up the entire laptop systems and all so if
could be a total restore from the network drive or am I asking to much?

Any help appreciated.

The i’m Talkaton. Can 30-days of conversation change the world?
http://www.imtalkathon.com/?source=EML_WLH_Talkathon_ChangeWorld