-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Harvey Best
Sent: Saturday, July 12, 2008 4:20 PM
To: hardware@hardwaregroup.com
Subject: Re: [H] automated back up software

Ok, I am going to try some of these suggestions. The problem with Ghost was
even when I gave it the administrator pw it would not take it. It would then
say some thing to the effect of, can't have 2 people logged in at the same
time, even though I was the only one "logged" in. Weird. Though I did see
some people having the same problems that I am having.

Will let you all know.

PS While I know how to use PKZip, writing a batch file is beyond me. lol