Maybe that was is, although it's hard to see how that would happen.  I guess
my only way to know is to nuke it all and start over.

But then I would have to deal with UAC all over again.  I don't mind it on
my Ubuntu box but man is it annoying on Vista.  How is it that Microsoft can
take a concept that has been around *NIX since the dawn of the computer age
and still manage to make it horribly annoying and obtrusive?

----
Brian