Thanks Scott, and, yeah, I've looked into the Soekris products.

They seem expensive, though, as I would need some additional Soekris components
for the purpose.

At the moment, Asus' new Eee PC 701 for the firewall seems like a good buy.
This is for my home office, so the cheaper the better.

Best,
Soren