Just so you know, you can deactivate and delete your FB account if you want.

I haven't read their TOS and don't know if they retain any data, but as
mentioned before, you don't need to fill in all the boxes of information.
The less u fill in the "safer" you will feel.

Anyway, hope this works out because I think it's good for everyone as a
whole.

--
Best Regards,

Zulfiqar Naushad