J.
Is "AdBlock" a separate add-on?
I know that I have "pop-ups" blocked; and, that works!
"NoScript" is default (thanks to Brian). Learning to love/drive it.
Duncan

At 13:57 09/22/2008 -0700, you wrote:
NoScript & AdBlock+ w/ update subscriptions are the 1-2 punch IMHO.

FFv3 supposedly has some issues, what I am not sure as I am using it w/o problems. Biggest general issue I have is with Adobe Flash sucking but that's a 3rd party addon used by both versions.

FF is "safe" as long as you don't enable scripts on dangerous site since nothing runs, no JS, no JAVA, no Flash, or any other addons. Now if the browser's engine sans-addons has exploits I am not aware of any, YMMV...

Joe User wrote:
Hello Bryan,

lol true true ;) Well, if there is a problem with it you won't be the only one screwed,
and I guess that makes me feel a little better? :)