Remember a couple of days ago I asked about a mATX mobo and/or Shuttle
computer?

Well, I found out that for my needs that's way too much money to spend.  And
it was my luck that intel just released the Atom 330 (Dual core) at that
time.

So I snagged the Atom 330 board and it's on the way, I have a lot of parts
lying around and I can easily scrounge up a system.

While searching for the board specs, I managed to come across a thread on
insanelymac that described the Atom 230 board (same thing but single core)
as the perfect introductory hackmac platform, all the drivers work perfectly
and so on.

So I decided on building a hackintosh.  The only thing is that I saw Boz's
keyboard and was curious.

Anyway, my curiosity has left a $50 dollar gaping hole in my wallet.

:)

--
Best Regards,

Zulfiqar Naushad