This probably might be a trip down memory lane........... :)

Dedicated game box:

Asus A7N8X-E-Deluxe
Windows 2K sp4
AMD "Barton" 2500+ (not overclocked)
1GB Mushkin/Winbond DDR400 RAM
Gainward Gforce 4 ti4800SE (agp) video card (8x, 128M ram)
used mostly to play MS FS 2002, SerSam, Ghost Recon, MOH
This box is getting ready for a hd change from scsi to eide/sata...
some time in the future........?

Test game box (for the two last Tomb Raider issues):

Asus CUBX
Windows XP pro SP3
Intel P-800E
512MB Mushkin/Infineon PC133 RAM
eVGA nVidia FX5500 (agp) video card (2x, 256MB)
used for general XP learning, TR Legend, TR Anniversary

Both machines run solid as concrete. But, as you can guess, I've only bought 2 new games in the last 7 years! And, I think I can recall ~2hr of gaming in the last 4 years............ :)
Duncan