-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Steve
Tomporowski
Sent: Wednesday, October 08, 2008 5:25 PM
To: hardware@hardwaregroup.com
Subject: Re: [H] Upgrade Time

Thanks guys for a couple of configurations to look at.  My previous
upgrade to a different computer I went with a 6850 over the Q6600,
mainly because not much runs on Quad.  With normal gaming (UT3) what
would I expect from Quad?  Anything?

Also, are Nvidia chipsets that bad now?

I know the processor/board of choice these days is Intel, does
anything AMD offer worth anything?

Thanks...Steve