Right now is wrong time to buy a card as the 2x0's & the HD48xx series are so new that prices are too high. Arguments have been made that 2x0 being cheaper is better way to go, I say wait for prices to level off before making that mistake.

The reason to buy such a highend card is two fold: 1. ample speed for today, enough for tomorrow, 2. to be upgrade proof long enough to justify investment. Even if #1 has you looking lower, #2 is reason to wait & buy highend.

Joe User wrote:
Hello Raul,