What pushes you to vista exactly? the 3450 DOES have drivers for XP

On 4 Dec 2008, at 01:54, DHSinclair wrote:

JB,
Yes, perhaps this might be part of this current kurfuffle.
Fine. I can accept this; but, I will not be driven by a video card mfg to an OS upgrade to Vista just to play with the card! That just suckx in my book. The folks that play Vista and live happy, fine. I salute you. Live well and prosper! I've lived through the past 3 years of bitching about Vista. I choose NO! I live with w2kproSP4 and XPproSP3. If ATI does not care for this, I have a
fall back plan.  It is called nVidia!
Best,
Duncan