Hello Ben,

> Well, this doesn't fall into the cheap category, but a Chumby would do
> what you want to do. Maybe you could find a used one.

> http://www.chumby.com/

Well, I am just a tight wad - if I have to spend I will but I hate to
pay for something that I can get for free or at least a lot cheaper.
Like anyone I guess.

Wow, this looks awesome. I have concern with Brians mention of issues
with shoutcast streams. There are other avenues of radio that this
could get though correct? Really a neat little product...

Thanks, going to look at this hard.

--
Regards,
 joeuser - Still looking for the 'any' key...

"...now these points of data make a beautiful line..."