On Sat, 10 Jan 2009, DHSinclair wrote:

Christopher,
Perhaps I am just lucky. I do not have a wife! But I still have scsi............ :)
Just do not know which to choose, but I would choose WIFE in this discussion!

Yeah, I'm currently at 1 Wife, 2 Boxes of old computer parts.

I did trick her though, before I threw away the extra stuff I built a PC for my kids to run their games (oldest is in first grade, so not exactly high powered machine required) and made her give up some space to allow the kids a PC.

She lost more space in the deal than I did.  That'll teach her. =)

Christopher Fisk
--
 Leela: Hey, you know what might be a hoot?
 Professor: No. Why would I know that?

believed to be clean.