At 01:00 PM 12/01/2009, Christopher Fisk wrote:
On Mon, 12 Jan 2009, Thane Sherrington wrote:

At 12:07 PM 12/01/2009, Bryan Seitz wrote:
We have a few at work and they work so-so.... not gonna be much if at all better than memtestplus :(

Well that's unfortunate.  I guess I'm stuck running long tests.  Oh well.

Even beyond that, $3500 for a memory tester? It would have to catch 100 bad sticks of memory to even come close to just paying for itself, let alone make a profit.

Well, if I could get a RAM tester that would test RAM reliably in an hour, that'd probably make it worth it to me.