Windows is a pretty reliable diagnostic tool for determining when you have
bad RAM.

Unfortunately, it's also a pretty good diagnostic tool for dozens of other
problems and always makes you guess which problem is causing which symptom
:)

Brian Weeden
Technical Consultant
Secure World Foundation <http://www.secureworldfoundtion.org>