On Mon, 19 Jan 2009, Wayne Johnson wrote:

At 08:56 PM 1/19/2009, Christopher Fisk typed:
More button presses To be quite honest. You have to turn on the TV, select the input, turn on the audio, select the input, then you can start watching.

I have mine run through an audio/video receiver from the cable DVR but with the Logitech Harmony we only have 1 button to push for cable, 1 button for the DVD-DVR, 1 button for the Sony Camcorder, 1 button for Philips DVP 642 DVD player, 1 button for the JVS VHS VCR etc. etc. My wife who is no techie runs them just fine with the Harmony.

Harmony is?  $250 Suggested?  so you can get it likely for $150?

I wouldn't be able to talk my wife into $150 for a remote.

Christopher Fisk
--
[Peter forms his own country]
Peter Griffin: I call it... Petoria. I was going to call it Peterland, but that gay bar by the airport took it.

believed to be clean.