Bryan,
Well, I can not point to my router. My router does not seem to "identify." But I was able to point all my XP clients away from Mother Redmond and to my favored nist.gov! Very nice XP feature. Still that is an external source. I'd like to internalize this to my LAN behind my router. And/or figure out how to make the router a co-equal node on my LAN..........if this makes any sense.......I could be so out of bounds!....... :)
Best,
Duncan

At 18:11 01/22/2009 -0500, you wrote:
Honestly you can just click on date/time in XP and set 'internet' time tehre to your router, in theory this would work?

--

Bryan G. Seitz