Christopher,
I do so understand this!  I was looking for suggestions on HOW TO MAP a 160GB
HD. Nothing more.
I suggested 4x 40GB.  JMacCraw suggested another map I can NOT do.  FINE!
Jeez!  A Plebe/Noob I may be. But, after 13+yrs on this Collective, I have
learned (and forgotten) some of the basics!
Sorry, I am having a very bad-PC day!  Just venting!
Best,
Duncan