I am running Vista 64 Home Premium. I have UAC disabled and I have given myself Administrative privileges. Unfortunately, that isn't enough for everything, such as loading regedit which must be done by <the> Administrator. I there a way for me to become<the> Administrator within my user session so I don't have to log out and back in as Administrator.

And if I want to start loging in exclusively as the Administrator, is there a easy way to move all of windows settings from my current user to the Administrator account so I don't have to redo everything?

Yeah I know, I should of popped for Ultimate, and would of if I had known the limitations but now they want way too much to upgrade from Home Premium to Ultimate, particularly so with Windows 7 just around the corner.

thanks