Richard,
OK. I will accept this at its' face value. But, as this XP install is 6+months old and no hardware changes have been made......WTF? When the system was built, I did dl all the MS required check/certify stuff to establish/prove my OS was "genuine." Now, MS just decides my OS in now "not genuine." This is very odd; and, I fear way above my pay grade........... :) But, OK; I'll deal with this somehow.................like reload W2Kpro............ :)
Thank you,
Duncan