Jim,
No, I never saw this.........I will re-read several times more. At first read, nothing in this share links up with what I saw/see. At first blush, I think/see some sneaky baddie. Just can not yet prove 1 way or t'other! I was re-acting from many past List commentary regarding this WGA and XP over the past several years. I tend to trust List commentary a bit more than other sources. As I have never had a problem in the past, I expected no future "noise." Perhaps a bad expectation............ :(

I needed a "new" project. The grass is not quite yet shaggy enough to unpack the mower from its' winter-over............ :)

I will pull the machine offline and have a deeper look. Perhaps 1 or more of the "required" WGA files somehow got dorked up. I accept that "stuff happens." I have seen it too many times before. If I can get to a state where I can create/share a "screen capture", I will.............
Best,
Duncan