Hello,

System booted up fine, then I pressed reset to stop it from booting.
My intention was to get it into safe mode, thats why I reset it.

Tried to get it to boot again and mashing F8 and now it just hangs
after the BIOS/POST. The screen is on so it's getting a signal from
video, but nothing else happens.

I try getting it to boot from the XP CD, it presents the "Press any key
to boot from CD..." but when I press the 'any' key it does the same
thing: nothing - just hangs. Again, the monitor is on but nothing shows.
No HDD activity. No boot. No using either the HDD or the CD doesn't
allow it to boot. I'm stuck.

--
Regards,
 joeuser - Still looking for the 'any' key...

"...now these points of data make a beautiful line..."