Hello Lubomír,

Thursday, April 30, 2009, 8:27:15 AM, you wrote:

> Hello,

> try go to BIOS SETUP (mostly key DEL or F2 or F10), save on exit and try
> again to boot.

Thanks, I have done that a few times. In fact, I loaded the bios setup
defaults and no go. Took the drive and placed into another system
seems fine but I am doing a chkdsk now. If this doesn;t find anything
I will swap the sata cable. They have the cable bent back over itself
and secured with a nylon tie. Not sure if that's OK to do with these
sata cables or not.

--
Regards,
 joeuser - Still looking for the 'any' key...

"...now these points of data make a beautiful line..."