Been using Winvelope for a very long time, was not even supposed to work with
XP but I made it go. Was having some small problems with little square boxes at
the end of text so I figured I would get a new printer. Replaced and HP OJ 7210
with a nice HP OJ 8500 (on sale)

Envelope program so far has not wanted to play nice. I am not giving up but was
wondering what other PPL use ?
Currently just defaulted to my other printer temporarily which works but still
has the square boxed. I could use Office I guess but just used to using a
standalone program for envelopes. I know there will be no way to transfer the
data base.

thanks
fp

--