Yeah, and it looks like shortly after i5 is released, Intel plans to
discontinue most if not all of the lower-cost i7's. I expect i7 SKUs to
start at $500+ post i5. The good news is that i5 still appears to be very
fast. Couple that with i5 P55-based boards that look to be much less
expensive than their X58 i7 counterparts, and i5/P55 could make a very nice
platform.

Greg