From: hardware-boun...@hardwaregroup.com
[mailto:hardware-boun...@hardwaregroup.com] On Behalf Of James Maki
Sent: 01 June 2009 18:44
To: hardware@hardwaregroup.com
Subject: Re: [H] Core i7 new computer

I'm a bit confused by this comment. My understanding is that the i5 is
inferior to the i7 and aimed at budget computing. Am I missing
something?

Jim Maki
jwm_maill...@comcast.net

otherwise protected from disclosure.
If you are not the intended recipient, please telephone or email the sender and
attachment from your system.  If you are not the intended recipient you must
not copy this message or attachment
or disclose the contents to any other person.

Clifford Chance LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England &
Wales under number OC323571.
The firm's registered office and principal place of business is at 10 Upper
Bank Street, London, E14 5JJ.
For further details, including a list of members and their professional
qualifications, see our website
at www.cliffordchance.com. The firm uses the word 'partner' to refer to a
member of Clifford Chance LLP or
an employee or consultant with equivalent standing and qualifications. The firm
is regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. The Authority's rules can
be accessed by clicking on the following link:
http://www.sra.org.uk/code-of-conduct.page

Clifford Chance as a global firm regularly shares client and/or matter-related
data among its different
offices and support entities in strict compliance with internal control
policies and statutory requirements.
Incoming and outgoing email communications may be monitored by Clifford Chance,
as permitted by applicable law and regulations.

For further information about Clifford Chance please see our website at
http://www.cliffordchance.com or refer
to any Clifford Chance office.