Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail)

From: "maccrawj" <maccr...@gmail.com>
No, he's asking for support of WHY standard RFC compliant software has issues with their service and that IS a valid support request. A better analogy would be asking the cable co why a standard TV can't get one of their channels and the reason is some trickery that requires a more brain dead set made by their favorite tv company.

All this crap about we don't support x is BS. They may not no exactly how to setup a given client but should simply point customers to the key info and be prepared when the SERVER they chose to use doesn't play nice with the mainstream software.

Bottom line is they all want us on webmail because there is no need to support setting that up. I'd do gmail web in a pinch, but certainly not my normal method given I can POP or IMAP in.