Well, everyone has their preferred way of doing things. I like Exchange/Outlook the best for me ( currently working to put together a server to host my own domain at home ). At my last job, I was a Domino/Notes Admin ( along with being A network Admin ) and while I think Outlook works better then Notes as an email client, Notes does bring some interesting groupware capacity to the dance. But for *me* I don't like web based email clients, I find them slow, clunky and I rarely use them.

Regards,

Gary

At 06:11 AM 6/6/2009, It was written by Brian Weeden that this shall come to pass:
Frankly, I don't understand why anyone still uses Outlook or any other stand
alone email client.

---
Brian