Anyone using either of these devices?  Figured I'd check if anyone has any
personal experience with these before I plunked down the cash for them.

Here are the links to them on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Matrox-D2G-A2D-IF-DualHead2Go-Digital-Edition/dp/B000Q
RTHX8/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8
<http://www.amazon.com/Matrox-D2G-A2D-IF-DualHead2Go-Digital-Edition/dp/B000
QRTHX8/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1244571040&sr=1-2>
&s=electronics&qid=1244571040&sr=1-2

http://www.amazon.com/Matrox-T2G-D3D-IF-Triplehead2Go-Dual-Link-Digital/dp/B
000RMQZ96/ref=cm_cmu_pg__header

So what it does: the device takes multiple monitors and it presents them to
your computer as one super-wide monitor so you can span across them for
games that support them (the main use for it in my opinion, since you can do
multiple monitors for normal desktop use easily and w/o spending the extra
$$).

Here are some screenshots:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-media/product-gallery/B000RMQZ96/ref=cm_ci
u_pdp_images_all

Fyi, the two issues with them that I've read about are:

1)      It works better with Nvidia video cards than ATI (and I just
upgraded to an ATI 4830 from my x800XT)

2)      The TripleHead2GO only supports up to 1280x1024x3, and my monitors
native resolution is 1600x1200 so I'm wondering if that will be an issue.

So has anyone used either of these, and if so thoughts?  I wanted to get the
TripleHead2GO and see what Oblivion looked like spanned across 3 screens but
I wonder whether the 4830 can even pump enough pixels to drive Oblivion at
3840x1024 at a decent frame rate. :P

BINO