From: Christopher Fisk <chr...@mhonline.net>
Subject: Re: [H] Sometimes they're just out to get you
To: hardware@hardwaregroup.com
Date: Tuesday, June 30, 2009, 1:03 PM

On Tue, 30 Jun 2009, Robert Martin Jr. wrote:

> No UPS's for those boxes? Bummer. I had a similar problem in the past causing
> me grief, and also had power go out half way through flashing a new bios.
> Since then I gradually added 7 UPS's in the house. No major surprises since.

I have an APC 1500AV on my computer and another on my Entertainment center.
I've had the same UPS's for almost 4 years, but have replaced the batteries in
each twice.

Wife dislikes the UPS's taking up space, but it is one thing I get to overrule
her on.

Christopher Fisk
-- Alone!  I'm alone!  I'm a lonely, insignificant speck on a has-been
planet orbited by a cold, indifferent sun!
    -- Homer Simpson, El Viaje Misterioso de Nuestro Homer

-- This message has been scanned for viruses and
believed to be clean.