On Tue, 30 Jun 2009, Robert Martin Jr. wrote:

No UPS's for those boxes? Bummer. I had a similar problem in the past causing me grief, and also had power go out half way through flashing a new bios. Since then I gradually added 7 UPS's in the house. No major surprises since.

I have an APC 1500AV on my computer and another on my Entertainment center. I've had the same UPS's for almost 4 years, but have replaced the batteries in each twice.

Wife dislikes the UPS's taking up space, but it is one thing I get to overrule her on.

Christopher Fisk
--
Alone!  I'm alone!  I'm a lonely, insignificant speck on a has-been
planet orbited by a cold, indifferent sun!

believed to be clean.