The Vertex drives are nice. We ordered 40 of the 120GB variants at work to
replace 7.2k mechanical drives in the laptops of our top customer-facing
employees. There aren't many times when you can do a hardware upgrade and
make people go "Oh wow, holy sh**" -- but the Vertex drives did just that.

With the 2nd gen Intel drives on 34nm NAND, and other manufacturers soon to
release 32nm NAND, I'm getting close to upgrading my Velociraptor.

Greg