I just spent the better part of the afternoon and evening rebuilding my work
machine to the RTM bits. (I was running the RC, and I don't believe in
in-place upgrades, period). Sucks that I have to do it after hours, but it
takes a good 5 hours or so to get critical tools and such reinstalled.

It does seem faster overall. Animations seem a little more refined and a
little smoother--including Aero Peek, which I've grown to use quite a lot.
I'm still waiting on a W7 RTM RSAT package, and the RTM XPM bits. Luckily,
the W7 RC RSAT package installed and seems to work--I tested that
beforehand, because that would have been an instant restore from backup. :)

Greg