In terms of the interface itself, or that you have to install the RSAT
package to get the client? Interface wise, it doesn't bug me too
much...though it is light on many fronts. I do hate that it is tied to RSAT,
but at least it runs without having to drop in .NET DLLs and set environment
variables, etc. that is required to run the vSphere 4.0 client.

I do despise the WMI-only Hyper-V API though....

Greg