It's also important too know who made the actual PSU though I can't remember if PCP&C sub-contracts or not.

There's also otherwise great products killed by suppliers of components making mistakes like bad capacitor issue or by using cheaper parts in some areas to save money.

Greg Sevart wrote:
I never meant to suggest that one should avoid PCP&C. I still think they're
excellent supplies. My only word of caution is don't expect to buy any brand
of anything and expect zero failures. Bad parts and failures are just part
of the business--and PCP&C (or my usual preference for SeaSonic-branded
units) is certainly no exception.

I recently had to RMA a 120GB OCZ Vertex SSD (out of the 45 we ordered, one
being DOA is nearly inevitable) and it was an easy transaction.

Greg