A buck a tape plus whatever postage it takes to send package. Or even cheaper if you take the whole lot ;-)

Steve

FORC5 wrote:
how cheap, my son is into that *crap* :-D
FP
have a eBay item number ?

At 09:13 AM 9/12/2009, Steve Tomporowski Poked the stick with:
A bit off-topic but maybe someone has a recommendation.

One of the things that my oldest daughter left behind when she ran off to
Taiwan was 3 boxes full of anime VHS tapes.  In trying to sell these on eBay,
not much moves.  I'd hate to just throw them out.

Does anyone know of an online place where I could sell these?  I'm pretty much
going to let them go very cheap because I don't really want to learn the genre.

Thanks...Steve

database 4419 (20090912) __________

http://www.eset.com