From: hardware-boun...@hardwaregroup.com
[mailto:hardware-boun...@hardwaregroup.com] On Behalf Of Steve Tomporowski
Sent: Saturday, September 12, 2009 10:18 AM
To: hardware@hardwaregroup.com
Subject: Re: [H] OT - Anime

There is something like 100+ VHS tapes, the whole thing takes at least
two  copy-paper boxes.  And Rick is correct, Media rate is a lot cheaper
than priority, although it takes a couple extra days.

Just calculated it out, a med flat rate box is 10.35 or 9.80 online and
can fit 13 VHS tapes (about 6 lbs), the media rate is $4.33.

After doing so much ebay, I know took much about shipping....

Would you want a list?  There's apparently much more to anime than just
Dragonball Z.

Steve

FORC5 wrote:
> fit in a flat rate box ?
> fp
>
> At 09:26 AM 9/12/2009, Steve Tomporowski Poked the stick with:
>> A buck a tape plus whatever postage it takes to send package.  Or even
cheaper if you take the whole lot ;-)

>> Steve
>>
>> FORC5 wrote:
>>> how cheap, my son is into that *crap* :-D
>>> FP
>>> have a eBay item number ?
>>> At 09:13 AM 9/12/2009, Steve Tomporowski Poked the stick with:

to Taiwan was 3 boxes full of anime VHS tapes.  In trying to sell these on
eBay, not much moves.  I'd hate to just throw them out.

pretty much going to let them go very cheap because I don't really want to
learn the genre.

signature database 4419 (20090912) __________

database 4419 (20090912) __________

http://www.eset.com