-----------
Brian

Sent from my iPhone

On 2009-10-13, at 1:50 PM, Naushad Zulfiqar <z00...@gmail.com> wrote:

I have a seagate 1. 5 as well as a WD 2 tb and both are running great.

The seagate got a bad rap due to initial shoddy firmware. But all is well
now.

On Oct 13, 2009 5:54 AM, "James Maki" <jwm_maill...@comcast.net> wrote:

I am looking to add some storage space and am wondering if I need to worry
about compatibility with the new larger hard drives. I haven't had any
problems with 1 TB drives (Western Digital and Samsung). Any warnings or
caveats? Any favorites in the 1.5 and 2.0 TB manufacturers? Any warnings?

Thanks for your input.

Jim Maki
jwm_maill...@comcast.net