Rick Glazier

From: "Tony Riederer"
I am wondering if there is any problems or special things that need to be
done here. I have Vista Ultimate 64 on one of my puters. I have Windows 7
Pro from my school that I would like to install on the same machine and dual
boot them. It is not an upgrade edition. Just wondering if anyone knows if
there is a certain way to do this.