To: <hardware@hardwaregroup.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 22, 2009 3:12 PM
Subject: Re: [H] Windows 7 install

I dual-booted the Beta and Vista with no issues for a while - just make sure to install to another drive or partition. http://lifehacker.com/5126781/how-to-dual-boot-windows-7-with-xp-or-vista

Windows includes a boot loader and will automatically add Vista and Windows 7 to the list and let you pick and choose. You don't need a third party one.

Jamie

Rick Glazier wrote:
My first guess would be you would need a third party
OS Bootloader Program to sort this all out.

Acronis has that as part of the Disk Director Suite, and
there is a freeware one that "sounds like "GAG" (or something).
(Not an inpriring name for something this important... <grin>)

Rick Glazier

From: "Tony Riederer"
I am wondering if there is any problems or special things that need to be done here. I have Vista Ultimate 64 on one of my puters. I have Windows 7 Pro from my school that I would like to install on the same machine and dual boot them. It is not an upgrade edition. Just wondering if anyone knows if
there is a certain way to do this.

--
Jamie Furtner ja...@furtner.ca
"I aim to misbehave"