I was just trying to lock out my son's games because of his report card but I
think now he is old enough that he has to figure out  how to  get his work done
by himself. I'm not going to be around next year when he is in college and I
have no intention of paying for a 4 year vacation so HE needs to figure it out.

Thanks all
fp

At 06:28 PM 11/10/2009, maccrawj Poked the stick with:

--
Tallyho ! ]:8)
Taglines below !