there is a safe mode with networking option on boot but every time I have seen
this *loop* safe mode was not even a option for some reason. Your bug was a
little different.
Have seen * u have to activate* for NO apparent reason. ( no hw changed)

good luck
fp

At 09:57 PM 12/12/2009, Joe User Poked the stick with:

--
Tallyho ! ]:8)
Taglines below !