On Sun, Dec 20, 2009 at 06:25:20PM -0600, Joe User wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Anyone suggest a good brand of cable for in wall network runs of cat
> 6? They will be terminated and wall plates/jacks put in and then we
> will use patch cable from there to the device. I understand solid core
> is the way to go for the in wall runs, 24 AWG is the best?

Mohawk is decent, although if it is certified it doesn't really matter.
Solid is definitely the best in general as non-solid can be a pita
to get a good termination.  Keep in mind you might need shielded cable
or plenum cable depending on what obstacles and where you are running it.

You also might just want to go with a selection from here as well:

http://www.monoprice.com/products/subdepartment.asp?c_id=102&cp_id=10234

--

Bryan G. Seitz